We collect the e-mail addresses of users who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on the pages customers access or visit, and information volunteered by the customer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is never shared nor sold to other organisations for any purposes. There are 2 cases where we reserve the right to pass on your information:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for Doris we may ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card.
- Doris uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Doris service.
Doris uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Doris. Although Doris owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Doris suite of applications, you retain all rights to your data.
- Doris may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas.
Doris may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Doris primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.