Sort out your life with Doris.
Doris is a free productivity tool that helps you get things done.
- Enter new tasks effortlessly
- Drag tasks to reorder
- Drag your tasks into groups
- Organise your workload around what's in your Today group
Quickly offload your task list into Doris, keyboard optimised, minimal clicks required
Optionally you can group similar tasks, very useful
Drag your tasks from various groups into the Today group, setting yourself achievable goals
Drag the tasks into the order you want, top of the list is top priority
Watch yourself getting addicted to closing tasks
An easy way to keep track of how much work you complete each day. Handy for reporting to the boss too!
Why use Doris?
Doris allows you to better focus on the essentials.
- Offload all the things you need to remember onto your Doris account and free up your mental RAM
- Simplify your life
- Get more done
- Never forget that important task again!
Simplicity is the Key
Because Doris is designed without an imposed structure, you can use the freeflow grouping for a surprising amount of things. Here are a few examples.
- New Year's resolutions
- DIY tasks you want to avoid
- Learning new vocabulary
- Shopping and wish lists
New Features Added Continually
Here are a few things we're working on.
- Delegation: assign tasks to people in your team
- Email integration: that's where we've found most tasks originate
- Basecamp/Trac integration: integrate Doris with your existing workflow
- your suggestion here