Keep up to date with Doris
Beta Testers Needed for Doris Desktop!
July 6th, 2012 by Demian Turner
Now the data migration on the server is complete there’s a lot more you can do with your task management. The following new features are (currently) available only on the Desktop version of the app, to be released on the Mac AppStore in the next week or two:
- search through all your tasks
- flag something as for Today, Important or belonging to your Inbox: this way you can easily manage the state of tasks without changing what group they’re in
- iCal integration: enter something like “call Carol tomorrow at 6pm” and the task is recognised as an event which can be sent to iCal in one click
- add estimated times to tasks and get a total count of hours per group
- offline warning: the app will warn you if you don’t have a network connection
To make sure the new features are reliable I’d like to invite anyone who wants to be a beta tester to send an email to email@example.com. Testers will receive a free version of the app when it goes live.
NB: You need to be a Mac user on Lion