Keep up to date with Doris
Great news: when it rains it pours!
April 23rd, 2009 by Demian Turner
We’re feeling a little overwhelmed here at Doris HQ – seems everywhere we look we have great news!
I can only resort to bullet point form as there are too many things to mention:
- Doris for the iPhone entered the AppStore top 100 charts in the Productivity category in 4 countries, we’re at #6 today in Russia, #35 this week for Sweden and #54 today in the UK
- Apple decided to feature us in their Dashboard widgets page UPDATE: we’re #6 Dashboard widget on apple site
- Andrei pointed out that we’re the #1 result in Google for productivity app
- @ryancarson tweeted about Doris which sent a nice Twitter traffic bump
- we also got written up in one of the top Russian blogs and that’s sending a ton of traffic our way
We’ve also been getting great feedback on Twitter and via email.
And if that wasn’t enough, My High Street, another iPhone app we launched on Tuesday is already at position #17 #2 in the UK AppStore (Navigation) and is getting tons of downloads.
Thanks for all the the Doris buzz guys – keep it coming and let’s make her the best productivity app around!